We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Sydney team. Someone who loves putting themselves in our customer’s shoes (no matter how big or small) and who thrives on variety. In this role you’ll be managing projects, be comfortable with change, have a creative approach to problem solving, coupled with impeccable communication skills. We’re a lean team growing rapidly which means in some cases projects will be really clearly defined, In other cases, we’ll be working from scratch - putting our customer success, marketing and sales heads together to come up with solutions.
Day to day, you’ll be executing a range of activities including but not limited to customer relationships, onboarding and implementation to account management and expansion.This might look like:
- Customer calls with fast-growing tech or enterprise businesses like Square, Vodafone and Kmart.
- Answering incoming questions from customer and candidates via Weirdly’s support system, Zendesk
- Working with the rest of the CS team to ensure customers and candidates have access to the right information at the right time.
- Working with Product and Marketing to build collateral that helps onboard customers and candidates.
- Identifying opportunities for growth and expansion in existing accounts.
- Sharing insights in cross-functional meetings, using real customer and candidate feedback to influence product decisions.
Your KPI’s will be linked to revenue growth, customer growth, customer retention and satisfaction.
At Weirdly we value potential, transferable skills and strengths over experience. As long as you tick 70% of these requirements, we want to hear from you..
- Customer Obsessed: you’re always thinking about the customer and driving customer lifetime value through mapping and supporting the customer journey from end to end; you are the voice of the customer and can influence internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across Weirdly
- Creative problem solving: you can deeply understand customer problems and provide efficient solutions using Weirdly. Equally, you can translate solutions to actionable insights for the Product and CS team to drive the product forward.
- Organised and process-oriented: you can balance multiple projects and tasks at once, organising your own time to complete your work effectively. You look for ways to implement and optimise repeatable processes to drive productivity across the CS team.
- Collaborative team player: you are collaborative with all areas of a business and are comfortable working in an environment with constant change. You can also partner closely with product and engineering teams.
Nice to haves:
- At least 2-3+ years experience in Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, or relevant fields. Your background might include Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, HR/Talent, or something else relevant.
- Experience in recruitment and/or HR Technology solutions is highly desirable.
- Experience in supporting technical enablement for customers
- Experience working with help desk software. At Weirdly we use Zendesk.
- Competitive compensation
- All of the standard perks that other start-ups do (options, best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave)
- Build your own work environment with the kit that works for you.
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
We have a distributed workforce. No clocking in our clocking out. You will be empowered to work autonomously to suit your lifestyle.
Moderate travel across ANZ when possible and the “Trans-tasman Covid Bubble'' is created.
Where to now:
Get to know us more by completing the quiz below. This is the first step in our process (and gives you a little taste of our assessment product!). We're looking forward to seeing you on the other side and hope you enjoy getting there.