We're looking to hire an ISR/SDR's who will prospect and qualify potential customers for the sales team, building trust and rapport that results in qualified opportunities. This position will be an integral part of our sales engine. The SDR is the first point of contact between prospective customers and Weirdly and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining potential opportunities for new business, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities.
- Prospect for new business, researching companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership with Weirdly
- Develop ideal customer profiles for outbound prospecting
- Qualify inbound inquiries
- Build new methods for attracting clients
- Take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads for the business development team.
- Work to meet and exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, setting up meetings, etc.
- Ideally experienced in demand development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS, HR Tech or recruitment businesses
- However the ability to pick up the phone and converse well with credibility is key.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency. We are looking for someone that has the enthusiasm/energy and drive and we'll teach you the rest.
This is also a role that we pipeline other sales roles from, so progression is definitely an option for the right candidate
- 2-3 years’ experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS, HR Tech or recruitment businesses
- Outstanding phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to build relationships with internal partners, fully understand technology platform capabilities, and Weirdly's ability to solve partner needs
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency
- Represent the company and our products with a high degree of professionalism